Monday 22 May 2006

Mon 22 May 06, a rest day (just in case)

0km today and 12km for the week so far, 11/22 runs this month

Tonight I decided to be cautious, with 9/10 days of and then a 90 min run followed by 50 minutes I decided with racing this weekend and my enforced rest I would take it easy and not run.

First day back at work, started at 8am and let me tell you, by 2.30pm I was ready to go home, tired and having trouble concentrating, but I stayed until 4:15pm and managed a full day, mainly made up of clearing 369 emails....

Tomorrow my first track session since the Aust Master Champs (Easter), some 1k reps will be on the cards in preparation for Sunday's race.

2 comments:

Crissyjt said...

Good luck with the reps stu, they can be a real killer! ;)

Anonymous said...

Funny you should mention being tired at work. If I've got nothing going on, not active, at my desk it's all too easy for me to want to snooze. Must be a training thing.

btw, I think I was at your place of employment on Friday for an extended lunch.