Tuesday 9 May 2006

Tue 09 May 06, an easy local run

6km today and 30km for the week so far, 7/9 runs this month

A short entry today, like my run. My quads still have a little soreness in them from Sunday's Puffing Billy race and I was a little tired so a short run was on order. Just over 6km, cool with a strong breeze.

Last night I volunteered and remained on the Committee for the Werribee Little Athletic Centre and will be the U6 On Track Leader for another season, a role I have really involved over the past 2 seasons and this season Declan will be turning 5 and is looking forward to showing dad how fast he can run.

2 comments:

Em said...

Stu, King of the Kids

I sure they are thrilled to have you on board for another year

Sekhmet said...

That is sooo cute :) I'm sure it must be a very rewarding and fun role for you Stu. Good luck for tomorrow

Beki