Thursday 4 May 2006

Thu 04 May 06, the Tan @ lunchtime

8km today and 55km for the week so far, 4/4 runs this month

Ran today at luchtime, 2 laps of the Tan, my boss actually suggested I needed to get out of the office, he suggested I looked drained, angry and in need of a break, I suggested home, he suggested run and then get back into it.

2 laps, 18:30 & 18 flat.

I was suppose to run tonight with Louise from my club, but she cancelled, she had a hairdressers appointment, ""rolling eyes"" :-)


3 comments:

Sekhmet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve's Stuff said...

I'd love to run with you this weekend but I've got to do my nails......lol

Ewen said...

Running gives you a bad hair day.

Good luck on Sunday Stu. Steeple the barriers at the railway crossing if you have to!