Monday 29 May 2006

Mon 29 May 06, casual run in Hoppers

12.3km today and 32km for the week so far, 17/29 runs this month

Well I'm not sure when I last run after work from home, taking off after 5pm, but tonight I was reminded that I need to find my 'whore light' (red flashing), it became very dark whilst on the roads...and because I tend to run into the traffic I did notice that I was having to move to the side more often. I was wearing a white Adidas climax T which helped to be seen, but my light would have been convenient.

Anyway, made my way down so roads past DPI and the back way to the track and then back upto Hogan's Rd, varying my pace, but generally sitting between 4:50 & 5:10 pace. I wore my Garmin, which had me run 12.3 in 62:01, casual run, a fewk's in the bank.

It was only yesterday I noticed that I may not make 200km for the month, it would have been a LONG time since I haven't made 200k in a month, of course I know I had an op and then got sick, but just noting. Anyway, I think I will just make it now anyway.

Rep session tomorrow, will let Burkie set, no suggestion from me, will wait and see. Hopefully there will be some company, I know Adrian will be there, he is much faster, but it is someone to chat with during w/up & c/d and maybe the start of the first rep.

1 comment:

Sekhmet said...

lol - picturing you with a red flashing light and being followed home by cars of randy old ladies, hehehehehe!