Friday 19 May 2006

Fri 19 May 06, not yet running, but very close

0km today and for the week so far, 9/19 runs this month

Firstly thank you everyone for your best wishes and concern, excluding a little swelling and scar tissue etc I am feeling good health wise and some of my other concerns are starting to settle and I have been able to clear alot of bills after discovering my Leasing Company were taking WAY too much money from me. Now I just need to sort my head and all will be better.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm off, the left foot is going to go in front of the right and then the right in front of the left and running will commence there after. Off to the Ferney creek, Dandenongs with some club mates, I will have to stay back and do it easy but I hope to go well.

Thanks again everyone!!

Stuart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you're on the mend Stu.

Anonymous said...

oh that's great news..have fun :)