Thursday 11 May 2006

Thu 11 May 06, one of my sister's birthday

11km today and 49km for the week so far, 9/11 runs this month

Today's run was like the times of old, the days when I needed to squeeze my runs in with as little annoyance to my family. I was out the door at 5:45am, cold and dark. Wearing a dri fit T & my new Skins top underneath with a cap and shorts I could feel the morning air, but not at all on my chest, this Skins top is VERY good.

A casual run with a pick up off the pace in the middle section and the rest was failry cruisy to slightly fast. Today's run was early to fit into not being able to drink after 7am in prep for my arvo appt. I would have much preferred to run later but I know I need to rehydrate after a run.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stu,
Best wishes for today from the army of Coolrunners and Ausrunners.
We look forward to congratulating you on the sub 40 at Williamstown

Tesso said...

That's good to know about the Skins tops, I was wondering about the value of them.

Good luck this arvo.

Sekhmet said...

Sorry that you will miss out on Sandown - but will be good to say hi at Willi, perhaps we will both get PB's?

Anonymous said...

good luck with the op stu, i have the skins bottoms and they are very good,though the size is a little tight.
the top sounds like a good idea as well.

Anonymous said...

All the best with the op today Stu. The Skins top sounds like a good idea.

Unknown said...

Hope everything went well for you this
afternoon Stu. A quick recovery and
back into it eh!


Stormbikes