Thursday 11 May 2006

My operation was a success

Thanks everyone for your best wishes. I entered the operating room at 2:30 and was allowed home 6ish. All went well and the offending lump has been removed, along with some fatty tissue that was alongside, my only complaint is he wouldn't take any fat from the other side.... :-)

I have a little hose and a little enclosed bucket collecting drainage which will be removed tomorrow. Of course common sense will prevail and I will be a spectator at the Vic 10k Road Championships supporting my club and friends in other clubs.

Again, thank you everyone!

Regards

Stu



Stuarts Running Blog
(s20StuMac)

-- Site Summary ---
Visits

Total ....................... 10,283
Average per Day ................. 37
Average Visit Length .......... 2:21
This Week ...................... 257

Page Views

Total ....................... 19,670
Average per Day ................. 71
Average per Visit .............. 1.9
This Week ...................... 496

9 comments:

Em said...

Ick, and I was drinking my dinner smothie when I was reading that :-)

Glad to hear all went well though, rest up.

Steve's Stuff said...

Will this make you a little bit quicker since you'll be a little bit lighter. Did it hurt? Does it hurt?

Steve's Stuff said...

btw, runner is me, Steve. In the process of changing a few things.

Sekhmet said...

For goodness sake get off the PC and rest up on the sofa with some DVD's will ya???


*rolls eyes*

Tesso said...

Whew! Good to hear Stu ... except for the drainage bit - yik!

Ewen said...

That's good news Stu. Enjoy your day at Sandown - I guess about 4 laps for 10k? Not the fastest course with that hill on the back straight.

Unknown said...

Lots of sympathy & hugs from me to you, Stu Mac! You poor old thing! I do hope you're on the way to feeling well again. Take care.

Clairie said...

Hope you rested up well over the weekend Stu.
Look forward to more good news when you are back on the road.

Anonymous said...

OMG what operation? I have missed it but the outcome sounds positive...will read the the rest of your blog now...