Wednesday 23 November 2005

Wed 23 Nov, pilates & a run

10km today and 37km for the week so far

Long day at work, arrived at 7:05am and left at 5:30pm. I was hoping to go for a run before pilates today but it wasn't possible. Pilates started at 6:40pm with Narelle, tonight's class was harder than the first one, but still within myself, but a couple of the exercises did get my ab & core muscles really working. I find the class relaxing, allowing myself to just concentrate on small parts of my body and let everything else just move on...

After pilates I chatted on the phone for a hour or so with some friends and then went for a late run (9.30ish), a very very casual 10k on the roads in the Hoppers area, very slow & easy. Burkie wants me to start reducing my workload, so instead of 60-70 minutes the schedule was 45ish and easy after racing and again racing on Saturday.

No comments: