Tuesday 15 November 2005

Mon 14 Nov, local run

12km today and 26km for the week so far

A mid paced run from my place to the athletics track, arrived there in 17 minutes, stopped and chatted with Burkie about my next 3 weeks coming up to Zatopek, how I should approach and working a rough plan for the upcoming weeks.

Basically keep the amount of sessions per week for the next 2 weeks (so 6-7 session a week). This week plan on 75-85k, next week start to slightly reduce time, reduce 75-60, 60-45, 8x1k - 5/6x1k etc. No more drinking for the next 3 weeks and my diet is fairly stable & healthy, my current weight is 77.8kg, the lightest I have been since I was 18-19 years old.

After chatting with Burkie I continued on until reaching 55 minutes and finishing in front of my place.

Note: last night I did not hardly sleep, so I need to be conscience of that when analysing tonight's session, 8x1000 with 60-75 sec recovery.

2 comments:

Steve's Stuff said...

Where is the athletics track in Werribee?

Stu Mac said...

The VU Sporting Complex in Hoppers Lane, Hoppers Crossing