Wednesday 16 November 2005

Wed 16 Nov, 60 min run around Hoppers

13km today and 52km for the week so far

An easy paced run around the Hoppers area, I did a couple of laps of the Hogan's Rd Reserve & the Mossfiel Reserve to stay off the roads for about 15 minutes or so, but the remaining 45 minutes was on the road edge. The majority of the run was at 4.45ish pace, but a few k's were runin 4.30ish pace, overall very comfortable.

Straight after my run, I drank a bottle of weak Endura, a few basic stretches, shower and then in the car to my first pilates class, arrived with 2 minutes to spare.

The class was a lot easier than I thought, I had very little trouble, it did remind me about posture and holding your ab muscles when exhaling, but overall I thought it was a nice way of doing minimal ab/core work and was able to do some long stretches. 12 hours later I have no feeling of the work out, meaning no soreness anywhere.

Track session for Thursday suggested by Burkie is 3x2k & 2x1k 60-75 sec recovery, 90-92 sec laps.

1 comment:

Steve's Stuff said...

Running around Hoppers, one day we might bump into each other. You must be that flash that keeps passing me. lol