Monday 14 November 2005

Sun 13 Nov, You Yangs with a hang over...

14km today and for the week so far

Fell asleep on the floor of a friend's house about 3.30am and was picked up and taking home about 8ish. Sat around my unit feeling seedy and not to well. The 9am meeting at the You Yangs past and I started watching a great movie, The Power Of One. About 11am I received a text from the host of last nights drinks, she was going to the You Yangs, leaving at 12.30pm. So I started to work on my hydration and stopped feeling sorry for myself.

We arrived at the front gate at 1pm and off we went, I managed to get around in 65 minutes, which is good going considering I felt heavy, intoxicated and not great, but of course I felt better for the run.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stu,
I watched your race on the weekend.
Your whole life is a yo-yo to say the least.
Hopefully the "swings" will reduce in coming months.
You have not mentioned your weight for a while and you still look rather heavy. Sub 70kg is what you should be aiming for.

Stu Mac said...

G'day Silver Samurai, you have an added advantage over me, you know me, but I am no closer to working out who you are???

Whilst I agree if I was sub 70kgs I would run faster, that is fairly obvious, but it ahould be noted at the age of 17 when I joined the Army I was 72kgs, so I would be very surprised if I was ever to be so light.

I do know that I could drop a few more kilo's and I think with time I possibly will, but...