Friday 4 November 2005

Wed 2 Nov, Weribee River

8km today and 50km for the week so far

An early evening run, I got to the Riverbend Reserve about 5.30ish, still probably high 20's and very sunny, so I left the singlet nice and dry in the car (one less thing to wash). Plan was to run very easy on dirt & grass trails with as little hard stuff as possible!

I ran just over 20 minutes towards Wyndham Park, conscience of not going too fast, a couple of times I walked 10 seconds just to ensure I wasn't getting into a nice groove and running too fast. I turned at 20:30 and returned back, passing one of our club members who is a PT, she had two clients running up and down a short dirt hill, looked like they too were very hot.

I finished the run right on 40 minutes and was very wet in sweat, mental note ot drink lots this evening. I also noted that my legs felt quite heavy today too.

1 comment:

Steve's Stuff said...

Stu - I must have just missed you as I ran the Werribee River a little earlier that day. Starting from home, I run west along Hogans, over Tarneit then left into Thames St and then get on the river from there.

btw - this is my first comment re - blogs. Only just started blogging myself.