Sunday 20 November 2005

Sun 20 Nov, You Yangs

16km today and for the week so far




Note: Photo compliments of Steve's blog, I have always wanted to add a picture of the YY, but too lazy to take and organise downloading, I need to become more organised! Thanks Steve


Arrived at the front gate of the YY's at 4.30pm, by myself. I got about 15 minutes into my run and I had decided I would investigate today and not just do the 'normal' Great Circle Drive (GCD), but I knew one of the reasons why I was here was for the hills so I continued on along GCD and completed the first of the big hills and then turned back and ran into the first 'non vehicle' track and just went from there, with overall knowledge of where I was approximately I just ran on different tracks and had an enjoyable time. I ran for 76 minutes and did have some toilet concerns, so I have decided to have a visit to the Dr for some tests because it has become annoying and probably a concern. (Great topic)

This week will not be a normal week of running, with a track meet on Tuesday night and then again on Saturday the week will be disrupted, only 2 weeks to go....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bladder problems and tummy aches (of the toilet needing variety) appear to be such an open, expected and common thing to discuss amongst runners (me included of course)....hopefully you get things sorted out.

Two weeks to go? oh no, I have missed something important again...better go do some back post reading...

Enjoy your week, even if it's not a normal running one

:)

Mike Power said...

Good work Stu. keep up the good work in the YY. the pics look good so keep them coming.

Steve's Stuff said...

No problems Stuart, I've got a heap more photos from today (20 Dec 2005) which your more than welcome to have. I only selected a few for my blog, didn't want to go overboard.