Sunday 27 November 2005

Sun 27 Nov, You Yangs

12km today and for the week so far

Last night I went to a Club function, a karoke night, which was pretty good, didn't drink much, but it was a long night, finishing up at someones house until 3.30ish. Woke up at 8am and organised to pick up a few people on the way to save them driving after a big night.... one was very seedy............N

I did intend on meeting a few CRs in Williamstown today ar 8am, but woke up at 5 to 8, so off to meet some Western A's at the You Yangs. I didn't want to do the big hills, saving my legs for a more important race, just roll around on the flatter parts of the park for just over 50 minutes or so. A nice run on some dirt trails and also parts of the Great Circle Drive, happy for the run.

Then a group of us went to have a BIG breaky to soak up lasts nights drinks and to fill the tummy after a good run.

With just over a week to go, I intend on a light week, no racing this Saturday, I will skip the comp, include a massage on Friday and pilates class on Wednesday and try to concentrate on a better sleeping regime & diet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was up at 3.30am this morning too, my neighbours were having a fun night like you. I played the old grumpy lady in bed next door role.

Sounds like you had a good weekend. Enjoy your week of sleep and good health.