Monday 28 November 2005

Mon 28 Nov, a local run

11km today and 23km for the week so far

Twelve months to the day was my last day in the Army, so 21 years ago I left home, it seems like another life. Many of my friends thought I would miss it and want the discipline & team work to return, but I couldn't be happier with my decision, I know if I was still serving I would probably be based in Darwin & probably serving in overseas in some god forsaken place. I'm very happy with my life in the city with my friends.


Today I went for a easy run (48 minutes) around the local area, it was quite windy and I spent a fair bit of time working into a head wind, but I just concentrated on running an even pace.

Western A' committee meeting tonight.

1 comment:

Stu Mac said...

I have deleted an anonymous comment, not because it was out of place, but because the comment reminded me that one of my comments was out of place and so I have amended my comments and therefore felt the comment left was no longer relevant.

My comment was made without much thought and the comment now there is more relevant.