Monday 22 September 2008

Wet training

Werribee Little Aths commenced their Relay Training tonight (planned) at 5:30pm. As a coach I find that the kids get very little fitness work from the relay training and a few kids from my squad are not interested in the relays for various reasons, so I am meeting the squad at 4:30ish.

And tonight it was raining and it was cold, so instead of taking the kids along Fed Trail in the rain I did a session using the buildings, stairs and exercises on mats.

I did the set with the kids and managed a few kms, but I would have preferred a few more afterwards, I should have braved the 7 degrees and rain.....

3 comments:

jojo said...

yeah..what a slacker..lol

Andrew(ajh) said...

Can't say I blame you ... I've wimped it on a few windy and wet sessions myself!

Ewen said...

7 degrees is pure luxury! ;)