Thursday 25 September 2008

A typical Thursday

Well for me anyway.... I arrived at the Tan at 6:20am and I jogged on the grass for 15 min until Tania arrived and then we trotted over to the gym for a session of 10 min on the bike, upright rowing/shoulder press, bench press, lunges/squats, biceps/triceps and then core/glutes/abs.


Coaching in the evening; tonight I joined in with Claire (12). Sessions were: Claire 5x300m/2x250m/2x200/1x150 and Jo, Steph & Celeste did 10x150m chasing Claire.

For me, two laps of easy running, a couple of strides and then some very easy reps, avg of 68 for the 300 and just a tad faster for the other reps, respectively. I ran in lane 2/3/4 so I worked a lttle harder and so I didn't get in the way when the 150 runners forced their way thru (which I wanted).

Three laps of the infield afterwards.

No comments: