Friday 19 September 2008

A few days worth of training

Tue on the tready for 5k, bike for 3k and then a lot of lunges, squats, push ups, crunches & planks. Coaching in the evening.


Wed I jogged 5 laps with some kids and then did 10x100m strides whilst the squad did their own 70m strides.


Thu back to the gym taking a PT session, I warmed up on the bike for 20 minutes and then lots of work using the 'fit-balls' and machines.



This week has been involving cleaning my old place, working, coaching, a little it of training and preparing the Western Aths teams for the Tan Relay, we are hoping to field 14/15 teams and gain Promotion in three men's division for the XCR'09 Series.


Today the Victorian Teams have been announced for the Pacific School Games, one of the young men I coach has been selected for the U19 Schools team for the 400m & 400mH, congrats Pierre, your first Vic selection and the first athlete I have coached that has been selected. :)

No comments: