Sunday 14 September 2008

On Track Workshop

Some people will do anything to get out of unpacking boxes!!!! For those who don't know, I moved on Friday from my 2 bedroom flat into a house in Point Cook with Jo (OMG), how will I survive....or maybe how will Jo survive.... ;-)


Moving in, visiting boys, coaching and today I am assisting with conducting a Coaching Workshop for the Vic Little Aths On Track Program which is aimed at coaching young children U6-8 on Saturday mornings. This year will be my 6th season coordinating the On Track program for Werribee and my second year as the Western Victoria On Track rep. Today, with my boys in tow, I assisted with a workshop, which was easy, talk, display passion and display some easy drills/activities for children in their early years at Little Aths. The boys were good, they wandered around for 3 hours doing things that boys enjoy and they even helped out as 'students' during the games...even Kaelan was interested, all 2 years of him.


No Sunday run for me today, just stuff and unloading the car a few times and some boxes....gees I hate moving and hmmm I'm going to hate cleaning my flat even more!

1 comment:

jojo said...

errr i think i may drive you crazy more than you drive me crazy..im kinda annoying ;) it is a lovely lovely house though :) is it just me-or do i seem to have spent way more time unpacking---oh thats right-its all clothes..lol