Monday 27 March 2006

Mon 27 Mar 06, a local run, nothing special

12m today and for the week so far. 19/27 runs this month & 66/86 runs for the year

Sqeezed a run in today, in between parental duties, I wanted to run hard & fast as I was busting at the seams to get out on the roads, but I know I am a few days away from the T&F champs and I thought easy would probably be better.

Put the Garmin on and took off out the door at a sensible pace, 12.1km in 58 minutes. Nothing special and I actually felt like I was wasting my time being out there at that pace and with no one to encourage it was very boring!

Tomorrow a track session, which should be nice to have a little speed happening.


Thanks heaps to everyone who has left a message, sent an email or sent me a PM via the RW forum. Thanks for all of your nice words. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still don't have my garmin (feeling very sorry for myself right now)

Your a star, new baby, parental duties and still squeezing in a run - very dedicated!

Tesso said...

Baby is just beautiful! Thanks for posting the pics.

Sekhmet said...

Gorgeous pics Stu :)

R2B said...

First time to your blog Stu Mac!
Very detailed posts and i like that.
Your training seems well structured so when are you going to test them out next?(ie races)

Cheers R2B