Friday 6 January 2006

Fri 6 Jan 06, easy morning run

10km today & 43km for the week

I woke just after 7:30 and was out the door within 15 minutes, which is quite quick for me. I ran my 11k course but only ran upto the 10k and then walked the extra 1k home, the run was 46 minutes exactly which very comfortable.

Too much sun yesterday, a few red spots (maybe more than some...). Tomorrow I am off to Box Hill for an AV All Comers meet where I will run a 1500m race and hopefully run a solid 4:50. Cam & Luke are running the 3k Steeple, hoping for some company and both are hoping to run PBs, Cam's current PB is 10:09.

2 comments:

Steve's Stuff said...

All the best for your 1500 tomorrow at Box Hill. You've got me thinking about joining a club.

Tesso said...

If I could get ready to run in 15 mins it would be a new PB :-)

Good luck with the race tomorrow. Don't forget to wear sunscreen!