Thursday 28 July 2005

Thu 28 Jul, afternoon session

8km today, 70km for the week so far

Left the office at 3.30pm today, took advantage of an early start & no lunch break. Got changed and drop my bag & clothes at my car on the Tan. Ran an easy lap and then did some stretching at the Pillars, followed by 3 stride throughs of 50ish metres.

Starting at the Pillars I ran to the 500m mark, a recovery and then returned. 6x500m with a jog/walk quickish recovery.

Splits (recover):
1:47 (1:10)
1:47 (1:12)
1:51 (1:12)
1:52 (1:13)
1:51 (1:11)
1:54 (jog back from the pillars to Govt Dve)

The last couple were hard, lost a little form, I suspect a fairly big week. Last night I fell asleep in my chair watching the box at 10.15 (this is unheard of for me). But still I wanted a return to aa hard week. All cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stu, although I am envious - I love to read your monthly mileage table. Do you update it each time you blog or once a week?

In regards to your note LOL I actually did buy running socks that day as well I just didn't write about it in my blog! Thought it was hilarious that you questioned it =)

Anonymous said...

Stu,

Congratulations old man, and it's not for your running ability.

Stu Mac said...

Yep I continually update my monthly in yearly total, I lost my running log when my computer crashed a couple of months ago, so my blog is it now!


Mick, I know its you with the anonymous response and you know I will not accept the congratulations :) I'll see you at the YY's on Sunday.