Monday 4 July 2005

Sat 02 Jul, Brisbane Ranges

79.8kg 56km for the week

This weekend I am a single parent and so running will be difficult, but not impossible. A large group of Western A's are meeting at 2pm at Boar Gully in the Brisbane Ranges (near Bacchus Marsh), followed by a BBQ.

Arrived at 1.40pm, Cam looked after the boys for 25 minutes whilst I went for a warm up and then pushed for the last 15 minutes, I returned to the camping area and stretched. Then when every one went for their 60-90 minute runs I went and set boys up on a hill with their toys, drinks and snacks. I started at the bottom of the hill and then moved up the 250-300m hill at my 5k ish pace and did continual repeats x 30, a nice work out without being a killer.

Boys had a hoot, saw a koala & a few kangaroos and enjoyed having dinner in the middle of the bush over an open fire.

No comments: