Monday 18 July 2005

Mon 18 Jul, around the G etc

9km, 28km for the week so far, 80.2kg

Felt fine this morning, still pissed about yesterday, but I'll get over it. I sent an e-mail to Start to Finish just to let them know I wasn't happy with the directions at the HM loop and gave them some positive thoughts for the future running of that particular event. I didn't tell them this, but I cannot see me running another S2F event for awhile, they are over priced and I have had regular problems with their organising & overall conduct of races. The Sri Chinmoy do a much better event.


Today I ran into the city then around the MCG over to Goschs Paddock and around the outer Tan, cruisy pace, rolling the legs over. Very cool this morning, wore my nike tights and white coolmax T, gloves would have handy but they were in the wash.

Busy day today, up & down the stairs heaps, so that was a good workout.

No comments: