Monday 25 July 2005

Mon 25 Jul, figure 8 course

79.4kg, 12km today, 26km for the week so far

This morning I arrived in the Southbank area just after 7am, feeling great, no soreness from the past few days. I parked along the Tan and was intending on taking off from there and not dropping my clothes at work. But I was unsure of my toilet requirements, so I did a 8 minute w/up first. After my toilet break :-) I started my session for the day.

I ran along the Tan at a cruising pace, up Anderson for the first time. The course is up Anderson, turn left, down Walsh, turn right, up Punt, turn right, down Walsh, turn left up Anderson again and then I repeat. Figure 8s. When I complete the third trip up Anderson I turn onto the tan and I pushed hard back to Govt Dve. 44:58, an excellent run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

StuMac,
I ran with you in a Sri Chinmoy race earlier in the year.
You seem to have made great progress. Keep up the hard work as sub 40 will happen for you.