Monday 4 July 2005

Mon 4 Jul, missed my long run :-(

79.9kg 14km for the week

I didn't get out for a run yesterday, I was contemplating doing a track session instead of my long run, the boys could have mucked around in the jumping pits or the steeple chase water jump, but I decided to have a cooked breaky with the boys and go for a swim. The family must come first, sometimes.... :-)

Monday morning, arrived at the Barracks just after 7.10pm, not sure of the temperature but it was more comfortable than it had been for awhile, coolmax T & shorts today. I made my way down towards Albert Park, 2 laps, the first was a cruisy 21:50 and the second was 20:33. On my second lap I sat on 4:30 pace for the first 2km and then pushed up to 4:20, 4:15 and flat out for the last 700 or so, a nice way to finish off and then I jogged slowly back to the barracks, 8:30.

Felt strong, but that probably had something to do with an easy week and weekend. Will remain a mid pace week, with the 6.2k relays on Saturday.

No comments: