Saturday 30 July 2005

Sat 30 Jul, Gellibrand Hill run

79.8kg, 14.5km today, 85km for the week

An easy pace 67 min in the Woodlands Historic Park, I started the first 10 minutes by myself and then returned to the car park to join in with everyone else. I knew that the majority of the juniors were on strict instructions for an easy one. I was at the front of the pack chatting with Cameron about stuff, especially how it was very slow and it was important to remain together for at least the first 20 minutes.

The rest of the run was slightly faster but still very close to 12.5kph (according to the bike riding coach), myself, Cam & Jason picked up the pace on the hills and then dropped back or ran around in circles until the girls caught up.

Very easy & enjoyable run. You Yangs tomorrow, probably 90-100 minutes.

No comments: