Friday 29 July 2005

Fri 29 Jul, Rest Day


The heading says it all, decided to take a day off from running, got to work earlier and finished a little later, got heaps of work done.

Tonight Western A's AGM, I have decided to drop one or 2 of my roles within the Club and just retain Secretary, Club Delegate for AV meetings & POC for all interested members (this is one I would like to lose). But will be getting rid of the Club Registrar, which is fairly easy but it does have a couple of weeks of activity & playing with money (dislike) and every bugger leaves it to the last minute which pisses me off. At least now in Sep/Oct & Apr/May I will be able to train instead of 'holding people's hands' and doing their bloody rego forms for them!!!

Well thats off the chest now I can go and do something else :) .

No comments: