Saturday 16 July 2005

Sat 16 Jul, the day before the 10km Race

49km for the week, 80.2kg

Didn't run yesterday or this morning, excluding a little bit of a jog taking the U6-8 soccer kids for a warm up. The weather was ok this morning but this arvo has set in badly, strong winds, wet & cold, forecast for tmw is 6-12 degrees, wet & cold with strong winds :-(







As you can see the weather is here to stay and has been affecting the majority of the State.


My predictions for the race, depending on the wind, not worried about the rain or cold, I am hoping to run between 39:59 & 40:30, there are 465 starters for the race plus any others on the day. I'm fresher with a few days off but I will have to wait & see.

I'll let the blogging world know tmw.

1 comment:

Martin said...

Stu, very best of luck mate. Have a great race, and rip them apart pal!!