Wednesday 3 June 2009

Tan, gym, indoor football & coaching

As well as all above I even managed 8 hours paid work...

I arrived on the Tan at 6:15am and took off for a lap of the Tan before my gym session with Tania. Today in the gym we did a bit of chest & back before I started my torture of planks for myself, Tania and 3 others. 30 sec front, 30 sec oblique, 30 sec front, 30 sec oblique, 60 sec front then a 60 sec break and do it all over again x 2. By the end there were only 2 of us left, Tania (my regular gym partner) dropped out and told me I could stick my planks with only 20 seconds to go.... :-) but as Jo says to me, lots of ppl get upset with me at times, but they always come back.


Indoor football today, tough game, we lost 5-4 (it was 4 all at half time). This was our first loss in 6 weeks, we are still 3rd in the 10 team comp, with finals nearing.


Training tonight, I jogged 3 laps and I ran diagonally from the 200m to 400m many times, calling out times and instructions, whilst my squad did 1000/1000/800/600/400/200.

No comments: