Sunday 3 May 2009

Sunday morning...

It isn't winter yet and it wasn't too cold today, BUT, the Skins came out today, according to the Weather Channel is was 5 degrees, but by the time we arrived at the YY at 8am it was 6 closer to 7. I took off by myself for 20 minutes of easy pace running, then picked up my group and took them along GCD, starting on a hill (I know, how mean), we then moved onto a fire trail and then onto some 'real' bush trails, back onto GCD and up another sharp hill before turning around and returning to Toynes.

The group had run 27 minutes, which was enough for a couple of the younger girls, but I continued on with Elyse, Courtney & Jo & Mechelle were accompanying us for 6 minutes before we went separate ways, an extra 13 minutes for the two girls.

A quick chat with the mums and then off for another 35 minutes of running along some of the local trails, all up 93:25 of running today, the plan was 100, but that was suffice.

A beautiful blue sky morning with crisp temps.

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I wore my Skins today too, but that was at 5pm - I thought it was still cold then.

Anonymous said...

WE will make a 'distance' runner out of you yet Stu .... lol

Great morning to be out running ....

Take care

Eat Em