Thursday 14 May 2009

Just the gym today

A very sore foot today meant no running, I had scheduled a light morning stroll and a track session in the evening, but I was limping, so the gym for me.

Instead of just completing a weights set, I split my 45 minutes between the bike, the stepper (yuk) and the FreeRunner machine. The bike was tough work, an interval session; then onto the stepper, whilst my HR was displaying 132bpm most of the time it was my legs that were screaming a lot after 7 minutes and then onto the FreeRunner which was just like running but with no impact and was enjoyable sitting in the mid 140bpm.

Then 10 min of an ab workout involving crunches and then planks.

1 comment:

jojo said...

ummm wheres the....im missing my lovely girlfriend who's been away all week...LOL...well, she missed you anyway :)