Monday 11 May 2009

A Monday....again

Work.......hmmm nothing else need be said!


I started early, so I could enjoy 35-40 minutes prior to meeting my Squad at Wyndham Park. I started my run through the park, after 5 minutes I picked up my pace so I could keep my HRM showing 145ish and that is where I sat for the 30 minutes, 145-152bpm. My run was an exploring run and re-visiting some of the loops I take the kids over.

Once back at my car a quick change from my singlet into a T and I grabbed my jacket. A few minutes after 5pm, I took the group off for a 20 minute run, I took them along a few of the trails I had explored today and then we ran down Watton St (Werribee's main shopping strip), much to the surprise of many late shoppers seeing a group of 20 kids running and talking (screaming too).

For me I only ran two hill reps to set the pace and a 8 minute cool down. A good evening of running, a nice back up to a busy weekend of running.

No comments: