Sunday 17 May 2009

Guess where I ran today?

96 minutes of running today, up & down was the call of the day and struggling as well. I started off nice and relaxed organising my first 65 minutes with Blair, we followed the group and after a 5 minutes we started to move up through the group and then continued on. The first 3.5km was a nice comfortable pace but then Blair and I left the others and we moved up to Turntable, fuk my legs were not happy, once at the top I found Blair jogging around a short 350m circuit then off along the rolling hills of Rockwell.

We followed yesterday's run, past Saddleback and onto the MTB trail alongside GCD, once at the Stockyards carpark we then followed GCD back to Toynes, 66 minutes. I then chatted with an injured tri guy who ran with us last winter and then I took off for 30 minutes with Belinda.

A tough but enjoyable run today, followed by a good cooked breaky and then a bit of shopping with Jo. May of my juniors ran today at the Bacchus Marsh XC Open Day, five podiums resulting in two course records.

2 comments:

jojo said...

yeah, the brekky was great-and i EVEN cooked some of it-
whatta gal ;)
yes, you know i crack myself up!!!!!!!!!!!

Em said...

Oh, pick me, pick me!!

The You Yangs???