Wednesday 6 May 2009

Ease it up

In the gym in the morning for a 55 minute set, lots of bits & pieces, but finished off with a good core workout of planks & then crunches. The plank set was; 45 sec front, 45 sec left side, 45 sec front, 45 sec other side; then a 30 sec rest then back into planks again, same set but 30 sec intervals. Then into 10 table top crunches, then 10 side crunches each side, 30 sec break and repeat. Lots of shaking during the planks and lots of pain during the crunches.


Tonight I strolled around the track with my group, a 12 minute warm up, then I did 1x100m stride and then watched the remaining strides, then 1x400m and 1x200m shuffle to set the pace. I jogged 5 laps afterwards chatting with various athletes.


Overall I should have run to & from the track, but work and time management happened today, but a freshening is ok too.

No comments: