Monday 25 May 2009

A few days off from running

A few days off for me, but not my squad, with Little Aths races, training pack runs and organising long running partners they all got out and I spent a good weekend with the boys, even though I did nearly stick their DS consoles 'where the sun don't shine'.


I even slacked off this morning and didn't go to the gym for my bike ride... :(

This evening I managed to squeeze into a steady 42 minutes along the Werribee river starting and finishing at Wyndham Park, then I picked up my squad and strode another 41 minutes with the kids in a different direction, the only difference was the pouring rain for the last 25 minutes.

Today I clicked over 200k for the month and 900k for the year, sadly my 2nd biggest month for the year, but it is going forward. yay


Tonight was my first Club Committee meeting as the President and having to run the meeting, etc.

2 comments:

jojo said...

lol about the DS comment....i saw your expression and you WERE on the verge if sticking it there

Ewen said...

Boys will be boys! Good to see it's going forward.

Hope there were no 'point of orders' at the meeting.