Tuesday 12 May 2009

The regular Tuesday set

I started the day on the Tan, 2km of easy running with one of the ladies from work, including some hopping, jumping, step ups, push ups, lunges and some planks.


This evening I jogged for 8 minutes before meeting up with my squad, then 8 minutes with them before stopping for some easy stretching, then 4x4 min of efforts 1km, 1km, 1km & 1.1km, very happy with the consistency. This is the first time I have worn Jo's Garmin for this session, I wondered if I was hitting 1k in the 4 min and I had two 13 year old girls only a couple of steps behind me, I suspect in the coming months of their good days and my not so good I think I will have some side company!

Finished off with a 1.8km cool down.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hey Hey....

Did you see my new runners?? Woo-hoo! When the quad heals I'm gonna start up some interval work.