Saturday 4 February 2006

03 Feb 06, rest day from running

0km today and 47km for the week so far. 2/3 runs this month & 26/34 runs for the year

I have today off but I have decided not to run and rest and recover for a 3000m on Saturday afternoon at Newport. But with some time I decided I would do something physical, so I walked to my local shops (15 minutes there & back)and bought the paper, then I stretched and combined some sit ups, crunches & push ups as well.

My Doc's appt seems to be ok, lots of medical mumbo, but nothing seriously bad, but he is sending me to a surgeon, made my appointment; 1 Mar. Still a little tender, but overall nothing very bad.

For those out at the All Comers on Saturday, I'll see you there, but I believe the numbers will be down, as a lot of the supporters of the distance events are in Sydney, so the top end quality will be down I suspect.

No comments: