Wednesday 1 June 2005

Tue 31 May, the end of a good month

Well another month has come and gone, work is work and the family are all healthy, not much more to ask. Running well, with no illnesses or niggles/injuries.

Tonight I got to the track at 4.30pm with 2 training partners waiting and the track still closed, so we go off for a 15min + warm up jog and stir each other about things, especially me, got a bagging regarding comments left on my blog, :-0

Normal stuff, stretches & stride throughs, then into a session of 6x1000m with a 2 min jog (will need to start thinking about reducing this). I promise myself I will sit on 3:50s tonight and not go too fast, first one 3:40, oh well, stuffed that. I do 3 more, 3:50, 3:50 & 3:51, whilst jogging Burkie mentions he wants to see more arm movement and less shoulder movement. So I concentrate for the next repeat, whilst running it felt easier, 4:01, no wonder it felt easy, too slow, finished my last in 3:49 and felt ok and I think I used my arms a little more.

Ran home and thought about my arms....

No comments: