Monday 27 June 2005

Mon 27 Jun, river & then into Sth Yarra

80.5kg 32km for the week so far

Off for my run in the city at 6.50am, a bit earlier today, kids at home and was able to get out the house a little earlier. :) Cold this morning, and I forgot my gloves :( Wearing tights, dri fit T & nike running hat (forgot beanie too), I made my way down to the river from the barracks and ran along the city side until I got to Chapel St bridge, then along Chapel until I get to Commercial Rd upto Fawkner Park, thru there along the grass paths and back to the barracks.

About 10 minutes stretching and chatting with Mick about yesterday's race.

In a combined race of 410, I crossed the line 226th, our 5th male out of 6th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dare to Dream young man...dare to dream.
Lose 8kg and another 7 mins!

Stu Mac said...

And it would be a 'dream' to lose that, but you never know, when I past 90kgs i was very surprised. I'm sure one day you will oust yourself SS.