Wednesday 1 June 2005

Wed 01 Jun, gardens & along the Yarra

A pleasant morning, but I wear dri fit T & tights, probably could have worn shorts, but was comfortable. Ran around the gardens for 8 minutes and then made my way down to Princess Bridge and ran up to MacRobertson bridge. Probably started a bit fast and made a conscious effort to slow down to about 4:40 pace.

After my shower & stuff, I found myself extremely hungry today, lunch and fruit all gone by 10am, hmmmmmmmmmm. I bought a turkey & lettuce s/w for lunch and drank water galore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep working on the weight Stu,
72-73kgs would seem to be "IDEAL" .
Remember the hardest part of running is in the mind!
How badly do you want it Stu?
(Craig Mottram is 1.88M and 72kg )
"Kms in the bank" equals mind drifting plodding?
Until next time.