Friday 24 June 2005

Fri 24 Jun, couple of laps around the Tan

Cold this morning, as I am going easy I decide to run in tights, LS dri fit & beanie. Two laps of the Tan with a bit of a slow jog around the barracks and over to Government Dve, first lap was 19:10 & my second was 18:40. I haven't run this slowly around the Tan in a long time and I felt like I could of gone on for hours, but most importantly I felt great.

This morning I woke up at 5.30 feeling like I hadn't run for days, very happy with that, starting to 'fire' up. Massage tonight, rest again tmw and ready for Albert Park 15km on Sunday morning at 9am. Hoping for mid 62s, last year mid to high 67s.

Edit: Friday evening, had my massge at 7.30pm, very relaxing, all is good but I do need to concentrate on my stretching of my hamstrings, Narelle did say she could have really worked the hamstring BIG time, but as she knew I was racing she took it easy, legs feel great now.

No comments: