Saturday 18 June 2005

Thu 16 Jun, lunchtime run

Today I decided I would try and dodge the cool morning and run at lunchtime, but 15 minutes before I started I checked 'weatherzone.com.au' and it was only 11 degrees and it was starting to lightly drizzle......

Up & down the stairs at work, first forgot my security pass and second time I forgot my watch, grrrrrr! Made my way out of the Army barracks and along the Tan to the 'pillars of wisdom' hoping to catch up with my uncle, not a planned visit, just assuming he would be there, but no, so I made my way down the road and over to Goschs Paddock and around the MCG's outer parks and over & around Fitzroy gardens, sitting on 4.30 pace.

Run here & there and made my way back to St Kilda Rd thru some parks I have never seen before and ran for 40 minutes, 25ish at 4.30 pace. Nice run, got to wear a singlet and shorts, but it was a little fresh.

No comments: