Thursday 16 June 2005

Wed 15 Jun, semi long run

Weight this morning, 79.5kg. Cool morning, coolmax T & tights and I make my way down St Kilda Rd towards the bridge and start running along the Yarra. With the knowledge of my boss not in today, my start time is not too important, so I am thinking 80 mins.

I start a little too fast and pass St Kevin's College and few minutes earlier than I thought I should have so I slow down a little. Its here I cross the long pedistrian bridge which has red cushioning (?), I continue on until I pass Kooyong Tennis Centre, I walk for 1 minute and then turn around, walk for 1 minute and then recommence running.

A beautiful morning, clear sky, sun coming up and lots of steam coming from my body.

I have finally worked how to do my blogging at work, which is cool, especially as my computer has died at home and is with a technician ($$$), I'm thinking its time for the 6+ year old machine to move into the kids play area and for me to get a new box & of course a flat screen (& Julie agrees, I better hurry up and buy before she changes her mind).

Thu session to be done at lunchtime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL we have a flat screen which took a long time to talk me into and my husband raced down and got one on the same day I said it "might" be a good idea, just in case I changed my mind again.

Unknown said...

Not so cold where you are by the sounds of things, Stu Mac; freezing here with nasty winds, so I'm fleeing to the gym each day. Steam coming from your body? My kettle does the very same thing!