Sunday 5 June 2005

Sun 5 Jun, long run

Yesterday I didn't get up early enough for my run so I took the day off. Between 3 hours at Connor's Soccer family day, going to Swans V Carlton and then out for dinner, there wan't much time after sleeping in until 7.

Sunday, a different story, out the door at 7:20, Cameron driving and we go out to the You Yangs. Cam is taking it easy today, he did 75 min yesterday at Brimbank so an easy 1 lap (clockwise, easiest). Myself and Mick (a first timer at YY), we cruise a lap and he struggles on the big hills, we get back to the car, I have a drink and continue on, Mick finishes for the day (69 min so far). I made my way along the horse trails and ran around of alot of tracks I have never seen before finishing right on 110 mintes.

Nice and easy and I now feel it was quite easy, :-), endurance is going ok.

No comments: