Thursday 2 June 2005

Thu 2 Jun, lunchtime run

Last night before going to bed I decided to run at lunch to dodge the cool morning, awoke and got dressed for work, walked outside and found it was the mildest morning in awhile, ????????

Kept to the plan and ran at lunch. Ran to the pillars to meet my uncle & fellow CR, I was a little early so I ran inside the garden area, returned to the pillars after 12 min of running (4.30ish pace according to the markers). From there we made our way down to the bridge at the end of Anderson and ran thru Goschs Paddock and around the G parklands along the grass, then over to Fitzroy gardens for a lap and 3/4, through Birru park and back along St Kilda Rd, just over 50 minutes all up, all at a good pace.

Team results are up for last weekend, my Club finished with a 2nd in Men Div 5 & 1st for the U20 men. :-)

No comments: