Thursday 28 February 2008

Tan & gym

A bit cool this morning and some light drizzle to contend with, but I strolled around the Tan in 21:20 minutes, not very fast but it was a run. Achilles was so so, but not too bad, trying to find the return back to regular running and I have decided that I will not run around the track more than once a week, trying to stay away from the firm 'red' surface.

After my lap I went to the gym and did 2 sets 20 reps of upright rows, shoulder press and arm curls and then I did 2 sets of butterflys on the fitball & cross overs on a machine.

I then did 10 min of stretching.
_______________________

Off to Albury tmrw afternoon, three kids from my squad are competing at the State Little Aths Multi Event Championships and I am acting as a Chief Official on the Sat & Sun. It should be good a good weekend and a good experience for all three who are doing their first State Multi event.

2 comments:

Tesso said...

Given the title one could be forgiven for thinking this post was about a solarium session :)

Ewen said...

You could have a jog over the Nail Can Hill course :)

Give me a grass track for training over the 'red' one any day.