Wednesday 20 February 2008

Gym work, some laps of the track & then pilates

A similar day in the gym, 10 minutes on the bike, then some back, chest and arms work with some core work and finished off with stretching. At the moment I am visiting the gym to try and tone up and start moving some of the soft spots on my body (handles etc), with pilates & some core work in the gym I hope it is starting. Whilst I can only run minimal I need to be doing something, so I try to make the gym work light, but high reps with minimal breaks.


This arvo I arrived for Little Aths General Training, set up and then jogged 3 laps of the track, 2 with Adrian, then 10 minutes later I jogged 2 laps with Melissa who I had organised some HJ work to assist with her prep for States. I took her through some drills and strides and then we grabbed all of the kids (who had warmed up with 2 laps) and did some stretching.


Pilates...just over a hour tonight, lots of good stuff, but OMG the last 15 min was tought, I reckon my abs will be quite sore tmrw.

1 comment:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Stu, are you doing the pilates as a gym class or something. I have as one of my goals this year to do some real pilates classes but haven't worked out where I'm going to do it yet.