Wednesday 27 February 2008

Bike, track & pilates

This morning I went to the gym and jumped on the stationary bike, the set up is in miles and lbs??? I decided to pick the 'road race' program today, I selected 80rpm for 10 miles at varying pace. The first 5-6 miles I thought I had selected to easy of a session, but then the sweat and some effort was required to finish off. 80rpm averaged around 19-20mph. I then finished off with some cross overs and good morning lifts.
________________________

At the track tonight for Little Aths general training, on arrival I jogged 3 laps in lane 3 and then set up the HJ for Melissa & Mia, then set up the hurdles and then jogged 2 laps with Melissa. I did some drills before the kids started to arrive and then did a few with them too.
________________________

Pilates tonight, a little tougher than last week, but enjoyable.

2 comments:

jojo said...

20mph is 32km/hr which is tootling along you know(as an average).. so pleased to see you back running stu :)

MorseyRuns said...

Sounds like you have recovered well. I see Karen at OP Sports Med Centre too- I can only say good things about her (apart from those nasty needles).