Saturday 1 September 2007

Sat 01 Sep 07, first day of spring

A sunny morning, but not warm, under 10 degrees. The three youngest boys are coming to stay this arvo so I can't join in with the Club 'pack run' and with a hair cut appt at 9am I decided to get out on the roads at 7:30ish.

From home with my HRM, I ran gently for 10 minutes before upping the pace with the intent of running 30 min at 160-165bpm, which I basically did, but I did go a bit over and sometimes a bit under. An interesting job maintaining a pace set by my HR. Once I have completeed the threshold testing with Gregor I intend on completing this style of session more often.

Hair cut and then breaky in Werribee, I love mushroom ommletes.

3 comments:

jojo said...

so how does the hair cut look stu..did you go a number one..LOL

Anonymous said...

Good to see you up and running again Stu! So what's this new training philosophy all about? Wouldn't have a certain Polish influence, would it?

Anonymous said...

I have been doing a bit more training with the HRM lately, post injury I am having some thoughts on how to change my approach.

Mushies on toast for me.